Chaotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Legion

Our guild is based out of Starke, Florida. This is a place for us to talk about warhammer online.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gulgon
Warlord
gulgon

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:03 pm

WAAAGH!!!

WAR is Coming and the world is ready. Hundreds of thousands of players will descend upon the Age of Reckoning this Sunday, September 7th.

In order to make this world-wide event the best it can be we're welcoming all Preview Weekend attendees back for two more days to rev things up and get the party started. We invite all Preview Weekend players to join us for Preview Weekend+ this Friday, 9/5 and Saturday, 9/6 starting tomorrow morning.

This epic weekend will be one to remember as you herald in Open Beta and the Age of Reckoning to the entire world!

The tides of WAR are coming...we'll see you on the battlefiled!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Back to top Go down
Drakeus
Warlord
Drakeus

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:26 pm

woooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I JUST CAME IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!!
oh wait, im working all day friday and saturday until 3. FUCKING GAY! OH WELL I WILL BE ON ANYWAYS MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA JIZZZFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://starkewarhammer.inmyclan.com

Beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1