Chaotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Legion

Our guild is based out of Starke, Florida. This is a place for us to talk about warhammer online.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Introductions

Go down 
+14
Cassani
Erawyn
greeneggroll
Rekirts
tommyjoe69
Exodus
daegonna
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani
Rehpotsirhc
Luminous
Nissu
gulgon
Aeaolena
Drakeus
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gulgon
Warlord
gulgon

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:26 pm

RNG =p eq makes me feel old =/
Back to top Go down
gerabic
Grunt
gerabic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:56 pm

Hello,
Well looks like I am a day late on the post.... some times its hard to keep in the loop =P. Anyway my name is joey ( gerabic ) and i am friends with just about everyone that is playing from starke. Its seems tho that everytime my friends start a mmo i miss the train. well not this time i am ready to rock and roll !! damn it =P.
Back to top Go down
Degroth
Peon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:27 pm

Hey, Im Kevin...Jason's bigger brother Basketball my favorite char name ive come up with has to be Degroth (hunterish type of name) but i will be playing a Black orc in WAR so im going to be taking my brothers pwnage name of Bavu, nice to meet you all hope to see you on the battlefield!!!
Back to top Go down
Terranine
Peon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Hi guys, my name is Michael Clark. My AKA's are Terra, Terranine, Esper, Vuluxia, and Xercia.
Mostly Esper or Terranine though. Been playing MMO's since Ultima Online, then Underlight, EQ (RNG!!), DAoC, WoW (Gnomercy!), RF Online, DDO, and now WAR since preview weekend and CE headstart. Itaut and I are RL BF's, been together (off and on) for 10 years and have been watching and waiting for Warhammer for the past year.
Back to top Go down
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Hi guys!! Glad to have you! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sarahkristen7
Flenser
Peon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:21 am

Hi peoples... I'm one of the few new members y'all picked up last night (for that, Thank you)...

I heal (O'doyl-- er, Zealots rule!)... it's all I like to do in MMOs. My DPS = keeping the sluggas and shootas up and about.

Li'l bit about me... I 'm 32, farm around 2200 acres (family farm) and run a small catering biz (was a chef and baker for about 4 years). I read read read, and cook in my spare time (ie. waiting for scenarios to pop).

There's more, but tome unlocks aren't free Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotic Legion  :: Members Area-
Jump to: