Chaotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Legion

Our guild is based out of Starke, Florida. This is a place for us to talk about warhammer online.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Birthday Party!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fat Harro
Grunt
Fat Harro

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Birthday Party! Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Party!   Birthday Party! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:54 pm

Found this on craiglist, hahahah

I am having a birthday party on October 17th 2008. it is my 25th Birthday and i am looking for a few clowns to roam around my party and make people feel uncomfortable. I have a lot of weird friends and a lot of straight laced friends so some will be easier to "drive nuts" than others. The age range of people their will be from 18-40 years old. the general idea hear is to creep all of my friends out and have most of them ask "why is this clown following me around?" This is what i want for my birthday and it is not a joke.

DESCRIPTION OF CLOWN DUTIES AT THE PARTY:
-make people feel uncomfortable.
-follow guests around.
-come dressed in full clown costume with face painted in a SAD FACE style.
-must act the part of a depressed lonely clown.
-wander around the party and create awkward situations with guests.
-make balloon animals and give them to people especially if they dont want them. (YOU DONT HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE REAL BALLOON ANIMALS JUST OFF HE TOP OF YOUR HEAD.)this maybe optional, we will talk about it if hired.
-do not speak to anyone unless you feel it will enhance the creepiness of the clown situation.
-and ect. improvisation. if you have ideas to make this weirder than it already is for people at the party let me know.

TIME:
Clowns hired are to show up at the location at 7pm and remain at the party until ATLEAST midnight, you can stay longer if you would like.

PAY:
$80 for each clown. plus free food and free alcohol (drinking on the job is recommended)

ALSO:
if you are not a clown but rather a magician or other type of strange charactered individual respond to this post because their maybe a position for you aswell at the same pay rate.

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE RESPOND BEFORE OCTOBER 10th
Back to top Go down

Birthday Party!
Page 1 of 1