Chaotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Legion

Our guild is based out of Starke, Florida. This is a place for us to talk about warhammer online.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rehpotsirhc
Grunt

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Impressions   Impressions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:14 pm

Nobody has posted in a while, so I thouht I'd start a thread.

So far, I'm really liking the game. Leveling is slow, but not compared to other MMOs....it's really pretty fast. It'd be faster if I had been able to decide between 2 classes that I was looking at in the beginning and have now split exp/time between a level 15 and a 23.

Tanks and Healers are just ridiculous, as are BW/Sorcs. The remaining classes seem to all be fun to play as well, and have their own niche as far as role and usefulness. How do you feel we're looking as far as healers go for the guild? I swayed from playing one because it looked like we had a bunch of ppl going that route in the beginning, but since then, a lot have rolled another class. I know we already have some awesome healers, but do we have enough to be effective? I'm sure it'll be a different game at 40, so we'll see when half of us get there.

Bugs are present and annoying, but other than the CRASH TO DESKTOP bug, they're fine for now.

-Sirhc
Back to top Go down

Impressions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotic Legion  :: Members Area-
Jump to: