Chaotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Legion

Our guild is based out of Starke, Florida. This is a place for us to talk about warhammer online.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Introductions

Go down 
+14
Cassani
Erawyn
greeneggroll
Rekirts
tommyjoe69
Exodus
daegonna
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani
Rehpotsirhc
Luminous
Nissu
gulgon
Aeaolena
Drakeus
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakeus
Warlord
Drakeus

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:33 pm

My name is Corey Harkness lol! I am an administrator for the site so if you have any suggestions or or comments you can pm (private message) me, or Jason.
Back to top Go down
http://starkewarhammer.inmyclan.com
Aeaolena
Berserker
Aeaolena

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hiya   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:20 pm

Hi Corey, nice to meet you.

Thanks so much for setting up a message board. This will be great for coordinating what server we land on.

I spoke with TR earlier today, and he wants me to point my old guildie-friends here, so some of them might have ideas for guildnames or whatnot. (He also said how awesome it was that you set up the board for everyone, since not everyone can coordinate through myspace)

About me:
My alias has been Aeaolena for the past 8 years. I've played Everquest, Lineage 2, and World of Warcraft. I'm part of the Starke Crew, but well.. I moved after college. Looking forward to the game so I can play with old friends again. I'm not sure if you know Rehpotsirhc yet, but I'm his sister.

To shift gears, I played during the preview weekend and I can't say enough how fun the RvR was. Plus no repair costs and no experience loss is a huge, huge plus. I'll probably be going Zealot, Witch elf, or DoK. Kind of leaning toward the healers though.

That's about it for now. Wink
Back to top Go down
gulgon
Warlord
gulgon

Number of posts : 49

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:30 pm

Im Jason Stout pwner of all... mostly Tr's mom... lol! but ya anyways I enjoy mmorpgs and will be playing Warhammer alot!! Im going with the Chaos Maruder!
Back to top Go down
Drakeus
Warlord
Drakeus

Number of posts : 37

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:49 pm

Aeaolena wrote:
Hi Corey, nice to meet you.

Thanks so much for setting up a message board. This will be great for coordinating what server we land on.

I spoke with TR earlier today, and he wants me to point my old guildie-friends here, so some of them might have ideas for guildnames or whatnot. (He also said how awesome it was that you set up the board for everyone, since not everyone can coordinate through myspace)

Yeah, myspace was a good idea but i decided having our own site would be badass, so i spent a few hours and got this all done. Im really glad you guys like it I worked hard on it. My alias has been Drakeus since Ultima, everything i play thats my name, i even want to name my son Drake haha lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://starkewarhammer.inmyclan.com
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

Number of posts : 51

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:58 pm

My Name is Sarah..

I've only lived in Starke for like 5 years.. Im from up north.

Girlfriend of Rekirts...aka Darga
Best Friend to Aeaolena & Kaylana...
Love MMO's...Have PLayed EQ, EQ2, Lineage 2, WoW, Warrock, and Now this. Smile

I work full time and Im going to school to be a Nurse.

Oh and Im really tall and sorta fat. But Im the funniest fat chick youll ever know.

<3 Me. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sarahkristen7
Luminous
Peon
Luminous

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:42 pm

Hey folks, I'm Luminous/Doug. I played WoW on Eredar (and a lil bit on Darkspear) with a few of you fine folks. I also played Shadowbane, FFXI, City of Heroes, and EQII before WoW. I've played healer or support classes in all of them and will likely do the same with WAR.

I'm finally (intentionally) unemployed and working on school again full time.

I really enjoyed the preview weekend, got a look at each of the classes. I'll probably be a goblin Shaman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/renegadefolkhero

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:07 pm

Yea I'm Harro, or Ryan if you're buying me a beer. I'll be a forum troll for a while as I'm not sure if I'll be playing. However Aeaolena's fiance is one of my best friends and he's a real hooker at trying to convince me to play.

We'll see what happens when the console market dies a little bit.

Anyway, I'm always interested in new forums to harass.

Also Nissu sucks.
Back to top Go down
Rehpotsirhc
Grunt

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:33 pm

Hey,

Thanks for setting up the site for us Drak, it looks like you're having a lot of fun with it! I was concerned at how we were going to communicate, but this relieves that.

I'm Rehpotsirhc/Chris, Aeaolenananananaaaaa's brother. My MMO experience started out as Jenn's did when she drug(ed) me into EQ 10 years ago (bastard!). I played a little Lineage 2 after that, and then ended up being convinced to play WoWcrack too for 3 years.

I'm still undecided on what class I'll play since a couple of the ones on my short list are currently gimped, namely the squig herder and magus, but being reworked from what I'm reading.

I LOVE PVP, and I'm looking forward to playing with everyone again!

-Sirhc
Back to top Go down
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:43 am

Harro wrote:
Yea I'm Harro, or Ryan if you're buying me a beer. I'll be a forum troll for a while as I'm not sure if I'll be playing. However Aeaolena's fiance is one of my best friends and he's a real hooker at trying to convince me to play.

We'll see what happens when the console market dies a little bit.

Anyway, I'm always interested in new forums to harass.

Also Nissu sucks.

I might suck, but at least I dont blow.
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:17 am

What the hell does that mean, way to fail at a comeback
Back to top Go down
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani
Grunt
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:52 pm

hi, I'm Pricky, and I'm an alcoholic... wait. Am I in the right place?

I am a former wow guildy/friend of probably at least a few people here. I am already in a WAr guild. i am just here to visit and keep tabs on peopel I hope to play with in WAR again.

Aeao, i will keep in touch with you when we decide on what server to roll on. We will know in time for head start I hope. I do know we decided on a core server, simply due to the fact that the chicken mechanic is kinda messed up on the open servers.

anyways, I won't ramble on too much. but, keep in touch. I hope to play at least sometime with you guys again.

ps. visit us at bullies.guildportal.com
Back to top Go down
gulgon
Warlord
gulgon

Number of posts : 49

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:41 pm

Ya we arent sure what server we are gonna be on yet. Gonna be core though I dont like the idea of open.
Back to top Go down
daegonna
Peon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:02 pm

So found this site. Very cool.

I'm Daegonna/Barb from Eredar and Darkspear. I'm with Harro, I don't know if I ll be playing yet. Does look like alot of fun though. I have 18 days to figure it out though.

Anyhow, your www looks good.
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:19 am

Hi Barb Smile

I am not a traitor, I just like to frequent forums and you know that Smile
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Grunt
Exodus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:24 pm

Hello all! I am THE Mr. Marshall Hall aka PuNkRoCkEr, I guess aka Exodus in Warhammer. I'm normally pretty active member in MMOs, helping with guild functions, running web-sites doing banners/sigs. It's nice to be able to sit back for once and let someone else do it, thank you very much Corey. You're doing a fantastic job by the way. I'm here if anyone needs any help.

Looks like I will be playing a Chosen Knight of Tzeentch, since no damn game will EVER let me be a skeleton. That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marshallhall777
tommyjoe69
Warlord
tommyjoe69

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:49 pm

Hey guys most of ya know me but for the ones that dont im TR and yes its my mom they are always talking about lol. Live in good ol starke with 90 percent of these guys. My characters name is usually Perkar and im planning on playing a sorceror. I dont think ive looked forward to any game as much as this one cant wait were gonna kick ass!
Back to top Go down
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:59 pm

How you doin', Mclovin?
Back to top Go down
Rekirts
Grunt
Rekirts

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:35 pm

Hi, Most of yall know me by "Darga"...but my real name is Chris. Been playing MMO's for a long time now. You will more than likely see my in game as Rekirts. I live in good old starke with most of the others. Depending on open beta, I will prolly be a sorcerer or marader...since the hearder blows atm and I do not wanna play a gimp class till they fix it. Looking forward to open beta and game launch.
Back to top Go down
greeneggroll
Grunt
greeneggroll

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:10 am

omg hi pricky, nissu, and aeaolena!
Back to top Go down
Erawyn
Peon
Erawyn

Number of posts : 2

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:07 pm

HI! I'm Misty aka Erawyn. Pretty much a pain in the ass to those I Love and a bigger one to those I don't (u know who u are)!! HAHA not much to say about myself other than WoW was my first mmo and I still suck at that so...don't expect much from me:) I just like to have fun and kill stuff Twisted Evil
BTW...all my fav ppl are here from WoW!!! YAY!! I've missed u guys I love you
Back to top Go down
daegonna
Peon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:04 pm

Greenarrow shunned me. /sad

Sad
Back to top Go down
greeneggroll
Grunt
greeneggroll

Number of posts : 16

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:49 pm

omg hi daegonna, krafty, and erawyn!!@!
Back to top Go down
daegonna
Peon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:51 pm

Nope still sad. Sad

FAILED!
Back to top Go down
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:18 pm

daegonna wrote:
Nope still sad. Sad

FAILED!

sad panda Dae? *cry*
Back to top Go down
Cassani
Peon

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 pm

Cassani (aka Kassandra (Gnomercy) / Trisheen (Deviant) will hopefully be my characters name which ever type I figure out to play.

I started with EQ and came to WoW with the RNG crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotic Legion  :: Members Area-
Jump to: