Chaotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Legion

Our guild is based out of Starke, Florida. This is a place for us to talk about warhammer online.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Those of you that have played Beta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rehpotsirhc
Grunt

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Those of you that have played Beta Empty
PostSubject: Those of you that have played Beta   Those of you that have played Beta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:49 am

Once I pick a class, I'll probably stick with it, which means I'll be learning the game on this character as well.

My question is: Is there anything that is non-reversible? Like in WoW, you chose talent points, but you could always "re-spec", so if you screwed up early on by just randomly picking talents that looked cool, you could always wipe them out later with better choices. So in WAR, is there anything permanent that you could screw up that would force you to have to start another character?

Thanks,
Chris
Back to top Go down
gulgon
Warlord
gulgon

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Those of you that have played Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those of you that have played Beta   Those of you that have played Beta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:14 pm

There is but you can respec them... in the beta it was free to respec in game release Im sure it will cost. Mastery points and Renown points is what you spec into stuff, look at what you can spec from one of the calculators on wardb.
Back to top Go down

Those of you that have played Beta
Page 1 of 1