Chaotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Legion

Our guild is based out of Starke, Florida. This is a place for us to talk about warhammer online.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Tanks - Taunt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Harro
Grunt
Fat Harro

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Tanks - Taunt Empty
PostSubject: Tanks - Taunt   Tanks - Taunt Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:33 am

I'm not sure if this applies to any class other than Black Orc, but Taunt works in PvP. Not in the traditional sense of "forces the monster/target to attack you" but it DOES increase damage taken by said target by 30%. Its an amazing ability to open up with on whatever you're bashing. It not only makes you do an acceptable level of damage with a 1 hander, but it makes it considerably harder to heal them. The effect lasts for 15 seconds or until they hit you 3 times. Pretty awesome imo.
Back to top Go down
Seirak
Peon
Seirak

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Tanks - Taunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanks - Taunt   Tanks - Taunt Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Yeah it is awesome, same for all tanks taunt. Oh look at your lvl 20 AE taunt and what it does Smile
Back to top Go down
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani
Grunt
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Tanks - Taunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanks - Taunt   Tanks - Taunt Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:59 am

Yes, it is even the same for the default basic squig of squig herders. I sick those bastards on some Bright Wizards or Archmages and watch as they run and weep in terror. I had my squig hitting clothies for 160 in T2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tanks - Taunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanks - Taunt   Tanks - Taunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanks - Taunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotic Legion  :: Warhammer Discussion-
Jump to: