Chaotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Legion

Our guild is based out of Starke, Florida. This is a place for us to talk about warhammer online.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Get into HEAD START. FREE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeaolena
Berserker
Aeaolena

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Get into HEAD START. FREE! Empty
PostSubject: Get into HEAD START. FREE!   Get into HEAD START. FREE! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:00 pm

lol.. sorry, I work in Advertising. Gotta have that big "FREE" there!

Look, I don't want a chance that anyone is left behind just because they won't get into the head start. I live 10 minutes away from a Target. I'll go buy like fifteen 99c Warhammer promotions and e-mail out the codes.

Who doesn't already have the promotional codes to get into the Head Start? C'mon you slackers.. speak up. I'll message you with the codes.

Q & A~
---------------------------------------
Q: But Jenn, don't you have to preorder the game through Target for that?
A: No. I was able to get my Mythic account flagged for Head Start simply by making an account and putting in the code. I am pre-ordered for the game, but my brother took care of that for me on Amazon. They don't seem to be linked.

Q: But....don't you still need to preorder?
A: The box says "Live Game Head Start". So I'm thinking no. I imagine after official launch you'd be required to have the game installed somewhere, though.

Q: But doesn't the 99c Target box have a CD in it?
A: Nope, it's empty. Just a peice of flimsy cardboard with a couple of key codes inside of it. It flags you for Open Beta and an in-game item, too.

Q: Is the item pretty good?
A: I can't remember, but it's probably a peice of crap.

Q: Okay, so after I get the codes in the e-mail, now what?
A: Go go http://www.warhammeronline.com/preorder/ and scroll down to where it says "Open Beta Access". Follow the directions, set up an account. You'll need to put in your promo code to Filefront to download the files, too.

Q: What if I can't play the day of Headstart?
A: Then have someone log you in, or log in before you go to work. You want to save your name anyway, don't you?

Q: Does this post mean that if I don't get flagged for head start and the server is full on regular launch that I'll be screwed?
A: If your this paranoid, you should take advantage of the free code. Besides that--Do I look like the big decision maker around here? No. I'm not the guild leader, that's their call. This post is just to help everyone have a better chance of making it in. Don't attack me with dramafied questions, mmkay.

Q: Boooorring. I already got the promo codes/preordered and I'm already flagged for head start. This post is worthless to me.
A: Then I'm not talking to you, then.. am I? Asshole!~

Q: Jenn, did you know your the best?
A: Yes.
Back to top Go down
tommyjoe69
Warlord
tommyjoe69

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Get into HEAD START. FREE!   Get into HEAD START. FREE! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:48 pm

lol i love you jen thats some funny shit but the real question is do you need the cd kets for the head start i know the promotion enables the head start but you might not be able to log in without the cd keys if thats the case then the idea is pointless but if thats not the case the idea is genious anyone have any insight on this?
Back to top Go down
Thorpz
Peon
Thorpz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Get into HEAD START. FREE!   Get into HEAD START. FREE! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:22 am

Ill take you up on that offer Aeao cyclops
Back to top Go down
gulgon
Warlord
gulgon

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Get into HEAD START. FREE!   Get into HEAD START. FREE! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:21 am

Im actually pretty sure but not 100% if you dont install the game that goes with the codes your headstart char is erased when you enter/play with the wrong codes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get into HEAD START. FREE!   Get into HEAD START. FREE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get into HEAD START. FREE!
Page 1 of 1