Chaotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Legion

Our guild is based out of Starke, Florida. This is a place for us to talk about warhammer online.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Female Destruction Classes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Female Destruction Classes Empty
PostSubject: Female Destruction Classes   Female Destruction Classes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:25 am

I feel like ranting.

Female melee classes,

- Ironbreaker
- Warrior Priest
- Witch Hunter
- Swordmaster
- White lion
- Witch Elf
- Disciple
- Black Orc (technically)

Suckage?...you don't have much choice if you want to be a female melee class on the destruction side.Double suckage.

initially i was all for witch elf. I mean, LOOK AT THEM. Then I learned they are crap when it comes to grouping. SO, Aeao and i have taken up and decided were defin making WE Alts.

BUT.. im still sad, there are no other real melee dps female classes. Does this mean If I wanted to hurt something i have to have a character with a penis? *sigh.. ok ok.. but I'll be damn sure my man has athe biggest penis EVER.

All jokes aside.. Ill probably be a Sorceress. yay.

Edit: Curse you Mythic!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad

Not looking for any feedback, but feel free. Im bored, at work and just felt like being annoying and posting yet another thread.ha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sarahkristen7
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani
Grunt
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Female Destruction Classes   Female Destruction Classes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:07 am

Nissu wrote:
I feel like ranting.

Female melee classes,

- Ironbreaker
- Warrior Priest
- Witch Hunter
- Swordmaster
- White lion
- Witch Elf
- Disciple
- Black Orc (technically)

Suckage?...you don't have much choice if you want to be a female melee class on the destruction side.Double suckage.

initially i was all for witch elf. I mean, LOOK AT THEM. Then I learned they are crap when it comes to grouping. SO, Aeao and i have taken up and decided were defin making WE Alts.

BUT.. im still sad, there are no other real melee dps female classes. Does this mean If I wanted to hurt something i have to have a character with a penis? *sigh.. ok ok.. but I'll be damn sure my man has athe biggest penis EVER.

All jokes aside.. Ill probably be a Sorceress. yay.

Edit: Curse you Mythic!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad

Not looking for any feedback, but feel free. Im bored, at work and just felt like being annoying and posting yet another thread.ha.

Black orcs are male. all greenskins are male.

But, with that said. WE's are great in group play. Don't let their solo design fool you. They are an integral part to PvP. they absolutely murder clothies, as they should. if you can get to a bright wizard or a runepriest, you can at least tie them up for a bit, and probably kill them.

Success in RvR is determined by taking out the enemies healers and ranged DPS asap. Right now range has a huge advantage over melee imho. but Melee trumps range if they can get to them. Honestly, this is how it should be imho.

If you do decide on Playing a Sorceress, they are a ton of fun. Since they took out my beloved choppa (for now), this is what I will be rolling. if you can have someone keeping HoT's on you in RvR, you are a DPS juggernaught. Just keep behind the front lines and blast away. With HoT's on you, your backlashes are less likely to kill you. i suggest going calamity spec. it is the "DoT" spec and after playtesting it and Agony, i like Calamity better. You don't get those huge crit numbers, but all your DoT ticks have a chance to crit and it equals more damage over time than with Agony spec. In most RvR scenarios using this spec i was #1 in damage and in the top 3 in killing blows.

Just keep a watchful eye on your dark magic if running solo, or without any mindful healers around, you WILL blow yourself up. With that said, it is so much fun blowing yourself up too. I have crit myself in the face for almost 6k dmg before in beta.
Back to top Go down
gulgon
Warlord
gulgon

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Female Destruction Classes   Female Destruction Classes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:17 pm

Witch Elfs are fine and arent solo play... people will group with you.
Back to top Go down
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

PostSubject: Re: Female Destruction Classes   Female Destruction Classes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:32 pm

"The Greenskin are technically only one gender (neither male nor female), "

Quoted off the oficcial Warhammer online FAQ's.

Just wanted to point that out.. hahah. You have no penis!!

That being said.. idk I guess im just gonna shut up and wait for the damn game to open up to me and test everything out. LOL

Thanks guys,
Me
Back to top Go down
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani
Grunt
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Female Destruction Classes   Female Destruction Classes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Nissu wrote:

That being said.. idk I guess im just gonna shut up and wait for the damn game to open up to me and test everything out. LOL

Thanks guys,
Me

they have no sexual organs, that is correct, but they are male, they have male minds and mentality. They reproduce by dropping spores.

All orcs have always been referred to as "He" or "Him" in the singular tense in the WFB books and novels.

And as of right now, there really are no classes that will get "group shunned" every class serves a purpose/role in WAR.
Back to top Go down
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

PostSubject: Re: Female Destruction Classes   Female Destruction Classes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani wrote:
Nissu wrote:

Thanks guys,
Me

they have no sexual organs, that is correct, but they are male, they have male minds and mentality. They reproduce by dropping spores.

All orcs have always been referred to as "He" or "Him" in the singular tense in the WFB books and novels.

And as of right now, there really are no classes that will get "group shunned" every class serves a purpose/role in WAR.

gd u.~
Back to top Go down
Fat Harro
Grunt
Fat Harro

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Female Destruction Classes   Female Destruction Classes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 am

Witch Elf basically owns face, I'll take one in my party any day. I do da tankin, you do da stabbin!
Back to top Go down
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

PostSubject: Re: Female Destruction Classes   Female Destruction Classes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:56 am

Fat Harro wrote:
Witch Elf basically owns face, I'll take one in my party any day. I do da tankin, you do da stabbin!

haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female Destruction Classes   Female Destruction Classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Female Destruction Classes
Page 1 of 1