Chaotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Legion

Our guild is based out of Starke, Florida. This is a place for us to talk about warhammer online.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Your Class & You

Go down 
+2
Aeaolena
Nissu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Your Class & You Empty
PostSubject: Your Class & You   Your Class & You Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:39 am

Just a general discussion forum, on classes, and your thoughts on them.

I'm thinking of going Witch Elf, or DoK. Not sure though, any suggestions? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sarahkristen7
Aeaolena
Berserker
Aeaolena

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Your Class & You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Class & You   Your Class & You Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:36 pm

D of Kaine seems more like a paladin. They can heal when they've worked up enough damage--but from what I hear they are more likely to heal themselves. So if your thinking it would be a pure healer class, it isn't.

Witch Elf is more of a rogue.
Back to top Go down
gulgon
Warlord
gulgon

Number of posts : 49

Your Class & You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Class & You   Your Class & You Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:48 pm

What Jenn said.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Grunt
Exodus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Your Class & You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Class & You   Your Class & You Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:30 pm

I've got something to discuss... It's called a Chaos Knight ok!? You following, alright. Yeah, they call them Chosen in this game, but you know what !? They're a Knight of Chaos. That's right. So why did I chose to play one!? Because they are fucking huge. Yeah big. What do they look like you ask? Well in a word they look like they will MAKE YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS. You might say, "Marshall, that was more than one word..." And I'll tell you, I was going to use one word, but then I looked at a Chosen and shit my pants. Alright, yeah Chosen, gonna drop some bitches. Rant over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marshallhall777
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

Number of posts : 51

Your Class & You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Class & You   Your Class & You Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:32 pm

Exodus wrote:
I've got something to discuss... It's called a Chaos Knight ok!? You following, alright. Yeah, they call them Chosen in this game, but you know what !? They're a Knight of Chaos. That's right. So why did I chose to play one!? Because they are fucking huge. Yeah big. What do they look like you ask? Well in a word they look like they will MAKE YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS. You might say, "Marshall, that was more than one word..." And I'll tell you, I was going to use one word, but then I looked at a Chosen and shit my pants. Alright, yeah Chosen, gonna drop some bitches. Rant over.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sarahkristen7
Rekirts
Grunt
Rekirts

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Your Class & You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Class & You   Your Class & You Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:45 pm

Me thinks Exodus has a stiffy over a Chosen right now lol
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Grunt
Exodus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Your Class & You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Class & You   Your Class & You Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:10 pm

Not a stiffy, I have shitty underwear on. Cause they are scary affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marshallhall777
jelatin
Peon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Your Class & You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Class & You   Your Class & You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:39 pm

i played chosen in open beta to 12 and liked it, so good choice Very Happy

leading the charge with healers is fun as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Class & You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Class & You   Your Class & You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Class & You
Page 1 of 1