Chaotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Legion

Our guild is based out of Starke, Florida. This is a place for us to talk about warhammer online.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

What class do you plan on rolling as your main?

Go down 
+3
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani
tommyjoe69
Rehpotsirhc
7 posters

What do you plan on rolling as your main?
Black Orc
What class do you plan on rolling as your main? I_vote_lcap27%What class do you plan on rolling as your main? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Shaman
What class do you plan on rolling as your main? I_vote_lcap7%What class do you plan on rolling as your main? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Squig Herder
What class do you plan on rolling as your main? I_vote_lcap7%What class do you plan on rolling as your main? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Chosen
 7% [ 1 ]
Magus
 7% [ 1 ]
Marauder
 7% [ 1 ]
Zealot
What class do you plan on rolling as your main? I_vote_lcap20%What class do you plan on rolling as your main? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Disciple
What class do you plan on rolling as your main? I_vote_lcap0%What class do you plan on rolling as your main? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sorcerer
What class do you plan on rolling as your main? I_vote_lcap13%What class do you plan on rolling as your main? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Witch Elf
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Rehpotsirhc
Grunt

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-29

What class do you plan on rolling as your main? Empty
PostSubject: What class do you plan on rolling as your main?   What class do you plan on rolling as your main? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:24 pm

Hey guys,

New poll to help some of us decide what we're going to play as. I'm split between 2 very different classes with very different roles, and my decision is probably going to be swayed based on everyone else's choice. Like if I see that we'll be too low on healers. I'd love for our guild to be balanced. In the end, play what you like, but this'll help me, and perhaps others who are teetering. And please only vote if you're sure of what you're playing as your main. The poll doesn't end, so take your time.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
tommyjoe69
Warlord
tommyjoe69

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling as your main?   What class do you plan on rolling as your main? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Im def goin with zealot no questions
Back to top Go down
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani
Grunt
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling as your main?   What class do you plan on rolling as your main? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:33 am

I'll be a squig herder with a Sorceress alt until they get around to releasing choppas, or some equivalent orc class.
Back to top Go down
Rehpotsirhc
Grunt

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling as your main?   What class do you plan on rolling as your main? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:06 am

Are you playing with us Pricky? I thought you had your own guild or something...
Back to top Go down
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani
Grunt
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling as your main?   What class do you plan on rolling as your main? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:15 pm

I have my own guild, but I still miss all you guys so...yeah. i am hoping that we will be able to get on the same server. But HQ over at won't have a final decision until late late late Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
Aeaolena
Berserker
Aeaolena

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling as your main?   What class do you plan on rolling as your main? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:13 pm

Zealot.
Back to top Go down
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling as your main?   What class do you plan on rolling as your main? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:54 pm

ok I think i've made my decision based on gameplay and from everything I've read online.

Witch Elf.

and more than likely i may make a DoK alt. But for now, dps ftw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sarahkristen7
gerabic
Grunt
gerabic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling as your main?   What class do you plan on rolling as your main? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:39 pm

tina will be playing a zelot.
Back to top Go down
Nissu
Berserker
Nissu

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling as your main?   What class do you plan on rolling as your main? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:53 pm

gerabic wrote:
tina will be playing a zelot.

yay for healers! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sarahkristen7
Fat Harro
Grunt
Fat Harro

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling as your main?   What class do you plan on rolling as your main? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:46 am

I'm playing Black Orc, Path of Da Toughest I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What class do you plan on rolling as your main?   What class do you plan on rolling as your main? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What class do you plan on rolling as your main?
Page 1 of 1