Chaotic Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Legion

Our guild is based out of Starke, Florida. This is a place for us to talk about warhammer online.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Queue Times and Destruction

Go down 
+2
gulgon
Feck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Feck
Peon
Feck

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Queue Times and Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Queue Times and Destruction   Queue Times and Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:59 am

This may not be a popular opinion, but MANY of us here have gone through the "picking the wrong faction" thing before. It might be a better decision to go order to avoid waiting for battlegrounds. It may not be a issue while leveling but when we hit max level is will be a issue. It will suck. And we will end up re-rolling.
Back to top Go down
gulgon
Warlord
gulgon

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Queue Times and Destruction   Queue Times and Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:53 pm

I like destruction... order is for the little kids. Also higher lvls its about the open rvr not bgs. When im waiting on long que times im destroying order in open rvr and doing quests. Bgs are just another way to pvp and have fun. Open rvr is where the real pvp is.... where you siege keeps etc.
Back to top Go down
Feck
Peon
Feck

PostSubject: Re: Queue Times and Destruction   Queue Times and Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:03 pm

"order is for the little kids."

Actually I'd be willing to bet it's the other way around. I know from my experience Warcraft the Horde has many more prepubescent.

The point is all the people coming from WoW Darkspear Server(Horde) have gone through re-rolling when BC was released because of the faction imbalance and I'm sure would rather not go through it again.
Back to top Go down
gulgon
Warlord
gulgon

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Queue Times and Destruction   Queue Times and Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:48 pm

Well I can tell you this there will be population caps etc. So one side will not really outnumber the other that badly. Also "the good guys" alliance, albions, qeynos..... has almost always outnumbered the bad guys in any game ive played. Anyways I dont reroll and I dont make alts. I was a rogue before I quit wow and sold him.... when I restarted I made a paladin.......... RET and stuck it out even before the buffs. Any other game I stuck with the same char even when they were shitty... and I mean shitty...... I was a warrior in eq..... A shadowblade in daoc, A gunmaster in swg, a monk in linage, a guardian in eq 2, a bear shaman in aoc, and random other things in other games.... thing is I always stayed with what I played never made alts and stayed on the same server/realm.
Back to top Go down
Feck
Peon
Feck

PostSubject: Re: Queue Times and Destruction   Queue Times and Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Well, I hope you're right. I do like my shaman so far.
Back to top Go down
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani
Grunt
Pricky/Gorlung/Kiani

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Queue Times and Destruction   Queue Times and Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Don't worry Feck, there is going to be an "ramping" of server pop/queues As each server goes live, there will be pop caps on both sides. And as the queues/pop grow, then so will the pop caps. You have to remember, these queues are mostly like this due to open beta with limited servers and more and more people joining each day. The queues will get better as the pop cap grows and as other people switch servers, quit after their 30 days, etc...
Back to top Go down
tommyjoe69
Warlord
tommyjoe69

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Queue Times and Destruction   Queue Times and Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:11 pm

Prickys got the idea plus weve all met and decided theres no way in HELL im ever going to play a good guy and the others agree destruction is the way to go till the bitter end mates!
Back to top Go down
sukar
Peon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Queue Times and Destruction   Queue Times and Destruction Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:13 am

DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!! Thats what I say!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gerabic
Grunt
gerabic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Queue Times and Destruction   Queue Times and Destruction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:25 pm

I played Ally and horde in wow and found that its not kids that play ally but old people... and younger people play horde not to say that they are kids but they were around the ages of 18-25. The ally was about 30 and up but the thing is that ally is far less competive then horde. also allys have the hero sindrome where they think they can take 5 horde alone. Horde have the team work sindrome and are more willing to work for a commen goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queue Times and Destruction   Queue Times and Destruction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queue Times and Destruction
Page 1 of 1